1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: Ulises Marti Sotelo Salazar - La tienda del Microcemento with address for these purposes in Montseny 15, Street ,Hospitalet de Llobregat ,NIF: 23921638M Email Contact: info@Latiendadelmicrocemento.com. Contact Telephone 931 273 922.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal “La tienda del Microcemento” attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.latiendadelmicrocemento.com provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to La tienda del Microcemento or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. Following this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that la tienda del microcemento offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, refraining from (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems la tienda del microcemento, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and change or manipulate their messages. La tienda del microcemento reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or safety public or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, La tienda del Microcemento not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: La tienda del Microcemento meets the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation Development of the Organic Law and other regulations at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, on the services that the user can ask La tienda del Microcemento, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, store the microcemento reports that complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of their commercial email at all times .
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: La tienda del Microcemento itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property from its website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by La tienda del microcemento its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of La tienda del Microcemento. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property of la tienda del microcemento. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of la tienda del microcemento
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: La tienda del Microcemento not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. CHANGES: La tienda del Microcemento reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.Latiendadelmicrocemento.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, la tienda del microcemento not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event store microcemento assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: La tienda del Microcemento reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: La tienda del Microcemento pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11. CHANGE OF THE CONDITIONS: La tienda del Microcemento may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between la tienda del microcemento and the user by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be governed be submitted to the Courts of the city of Barcelona.
13. Settlement of on-line litigation under the Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides a platform Resolution of online litigation, which is Available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/